Friday 24 December 2010

Music Album: All I Want Is You by Miguel


Miguel is undoubtedly one of the best revelations of 2010 especially when it comes to r&b music. I felt the same way about his music the same way I felt about Melanie Fiona's The Bridge, amazed and grateful . His first single All I Want Is You (featuring J. Cole) is one of my favourite songs of 2010, so I was waiting patiently for the album especially ever since Mary J Blige endorsed him as one of the artists to watch. Now that the album is here, all I can say is, you can't deny good music when you hear it.

From beginning to end, an amazing voice and impressive songwriting, Miguel delivers one of the solid debut albums in history. From the sexiness of songs like Quickie and Vixen to love- sick songs like To The Moon, Sure Thing and Hero, you are in for one hell of a listening session and if you think that this is another collection of love songs, I suggest you listen to the club-friendly Pay Me. Good job Miguel.

No comments:

Post a Comment