Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Birthday 2Pac







"Tupac Shakur’s legacy lives on. On what would have been his 40th birthday, the late rap icon is remembered around the world as one of the greatest who ever did it. Born on June 16, 1971 in Harlem, Tupac Amaru Shakur would go on to become one of hip-hop’s preeminent figures with a storied career that began in 1991 with his debut 2Pacalypse Now, and classic albums that followed including Me Against the World, the groundbreaking All Eyez on Me, and his first posthumous release The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory." - Rap-Up.com

Dear Mama, Do For Love and I Ain't Mad At Cha are still three of my most favourite tracks from him, til today I still listen to them and watch them regularly on YouTube. As a tribute to one of the best to ever do it, I am sharing some of my favourite photos of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment